This is going to be a multi part question. Sorry about that.
1. Does anyone have a picture of the "real" tool used to remove and torque the propeller retaining nut? I have ideas in my head, but just wondering what the real tool looks like.
2. What does everyone use to torque the propeller retaining nut?
3. Is the pitch change bearing the only bearing lubricated at 250 hours?
- - -The LUBRICATION Section says "Actuator bearing every 250 hours"
- - - SECTION 2, 250-HOUR INSPECTION says to "Remove blades, clean and relubricate bearings" and "Remove actuator bearing. Clean and relubricate" implying there is more than the pitch change bearing that has to be cleaned and lubed.
- - - Then at the 500-HOUR INSPECTION section, it says to "Clean and repack blade thrust bearing" and "Clean and relubricate actuator bearing"
- - - No issue with the 500-hour items, its just the 250-hour implying more than the pitch change bearing, when there are only two bearings I found in the parts list, Item 5 ball bearing and Item 28 bearing assy
4. Are there new pitch change bearing seals available?
- - - Lubricating the propeller actuator section says to "Install new seals" on the bearing, but I don't see a part number for the seals in the parts list.
Thanks for any insight and help. I did a search in the forums but didn't find anything that answered my questions.
Everyone enjoy a safe Thanksgiving holiday.