Beechcraft Instructor Crosstalk - Hilton Garden Inn
The ABS-BIC is a weekend gathering of experienced CFIs who provide or plan to provide type-specific transition training in Beechcraft Bonanzas, Debonairs, Barons and Travel Airs, in or out of ABS’ Beechcraft Pilot Proficiency Program (BPPP). Our meeting objectives are to:
- Share best practices for type-specific flight instruction;
- Enhance the quality and scope of Beechcraft transition and recurrent training;
- Update instructors on regulations and procedures affecting flight instruction; and
- Develop a sense of community among all Beechcraft instructors as we pursue a common goal of creating more knowledgeable and proficient Beech pilots.
The program, including meals, is free to CFIs who are members of ABS.
*Seminar schedule will be released soon!*
Attending the Beechcraft Instructor Crosstalk does not take the place of completing the ABS Flight Instructor Academy for new BPPP instructor accreditation. It does, however, take the place of re-taking the online Academy course to renew BPPP accreditation (when combined with flight instructor experienced in the past two years or completing a BPPP standardization flight).
Event & Hotel Location
Hilton Garden Inn
5255 Noggle Way
Indianapolis, IN 46237
ABS-BIC rate $115/night (single). Book your room online at THIS LINK.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Participants are responsible for all of their own transportation for this event. No transportation will be provided by ABS/ASF.
What is required to be able to attend?
1. Each attendee must be a current member of the American Bonanza Society.
2. Each participant must be a CFI.
What meals are provided by ABS/ASF?
ABS/ASF will provide participants with refreshments on Saturday/Sunday, as well as lunch and dinner on Saturday and lunch on Sunday.
What is the attire?
Business casual or jeans are fine. Anything that you would wear to give flight instruction in is fine.