Donate to ASFDonate to the Air Safety Foundation
The ABS Air Safety Foundation (“ASF”) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization chartered to support the American Bonanza Society through programs, products and services to promote and assist in the safe operation, maintenance and ownership of Beechcraft Bonanzas, Debonairs, Barons and Travel Airs. Thanks to your tax-deductible donations and sponsors, the nonprofit ASF has been a continuing source of aviation safety education for Bonanza and Baron-type aircraft since 1979.
As we make plans for 2020 and beyond, I ask you to consider a financial contribution to help us protect lives and preserve the Beechcraft fleet. Your generous, tax-deductible donations to the not-for-profit ABS Air Safety Foundation go directly to creating, enhancing and delivering the pilot, mechanic and flight instructor education and technical services that help you fly, maintain and own your Beech better. Thank you for your continued support.
- Tom Turner, Executive Director, ABS Air Safety Foundation
Here’s what we’ll do with your generous donations:
- BPPP, the best in Beechcraft training™ since 1983, now online, in person and on demand for your type-specific education and flight training needs
- ABS Service Clinics, an expert’s second set of eyes to confirm the maintenance of your Beechcraft and its engine
- The ABS Maintenance Academy, training your mechanic to maintain your airplane even better, and developing the next generation of ABS Technical Advisors
- The ABS Flight Instructor Academy, teaching your flight instructor to teach you even better, and training the next generation of BPPP instructors
- ABSWeb webinars, viewed by thousands of ABS members and expanding to monthly in 2020
- Guide to engine borescoping video, now being produced with member gifts for this specific purpose
- Industry and regulatory advocacy, supporting safety and regulation with measured, data-driven guidance including focusing the recent control cable AD only on those airplanes that need inspection
…and much more
Top Off the ABS Air Safety Foundation
The ABS Air Safety Foundation is 100% funded by donations and sponsorships from members like you. Help us top off the Air Safety Foundation to provide all the great educational, technical and instructional content and services from ABS/ASF in 2020. Donate here to help ABS/ASF protective lives and preserve the Beechcraft fleet.
Mail in a check or stock donation to:
ABS Air Safety Foundation
3595 N. Webb Rd Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67226
If you would like to make a wire/ACH transfer, please contact ABS Controller Coy Cross at 316-945-1702 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions on donations to the ABS-ASF, call or email us at 316-945-1700 or email@example.com.Donate to the Air Safety Foundation